Our Vision: Happy Face, happy mind, happy society.
Healthy body, healthy habit, healthy society.
Self-esteem, self-awareness, safe society.
Our Mission: Skin feels, let the skin feel good.
Sometimes we forget to breathe! Luckily, breathing is automatic and done by voluntary and involuntary systems of our body. But not every system in our body is involuntary. To maintain our health and wellbeing, we need our action to take. So take a deep breathe and smile, we are here to improve and increase your wellbeing. Give us a call to book an appointment at 905 453 5171. Your expectations will be exceeded, guaranteed!
- Clean your face inside out, removes the pollution, grease, and dirt found in your everyday environment.
- Reduce an overabundance of sebum, which is a natural substance moisturizes and lubricates the skin. Overproduction of sebum can cause skin problems, including blackheads and acne.
- Remove the dead cells on the skin and help to renew healthy and glowing skin.
- Improves circulation
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Stimulates face muscles and improves the collagen and elasticity of the face hence minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes, hydrates, rejuvenates and retreats your skin
- Overall, you will have a healthy skin and hence boost your confidence and efficiency
Massage therapy can be an important part of your health maintenance plan by
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Reducing muscular tension
- Decreasing stress
- Refreshing body mind and spirit
- Overall, you will improve and increase your health and wellness, and efficiency
Shirodhara is a form of Ayurveda therapy that involves gently pouring warm oil over the forehead which
- Improves sleep pattern
- Calm your nervous system
- Relieves fatigue
- Relieves anxiety
- Improve mental focus
- Improves concentration
- provides deep relaxation to mind and spirit
Threading & Waxing Benefits:
- It feels and looks great if we remove the unwanted hair on the face and body.
- Threading is good for sensitive skin and on the face
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars as you can get from shaving
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer time without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. if you do it right, it is almost pain-free
- Waxing is fast and convenient
For more wellness evidence and research, please visit www.wellnessevidence.com or www.globalwellnessinstitute.org